Was falsely acused at costco for burglary witnesses failed to appear to trial gave false testemony. can i sue

Laguna Beach, CA |

was arrested at costco for burglary
prevention officer at costco gave false testimony to the police that i have hit him.
prevention officer never showed to trial dates second time
i have suffered extensive injuries as aresult from my arrest
and as injuries suffer from the prevention office as he was trying to chase me.
was arrested when i was under medication
suffer from that until today
lawyer confirmed prevention officer gave wrong address to police not to be found.

Best Answer

You could have a case of false imprisonment, you should go see a local personal injury attorney who can better advise you of your rights. At a store like Costco they probably have pretty good surveillance footage which maybe strengthen your case if it shows security acting unreasonably. Get to an attorney ASAP so they can make sure that Costco preserves rather than destroys the footage.

thank you i think you scored right to the point. PL officer was at the age of no more 20 years. he chased me across costco into a main road never showed to trial as given false statement to the police i was arrested video at costco show nothing of me and it is in poor quality

scott i understand your concern about costco destroying the footage video of the PL officer chasing me. The police arrested me about half a mile a way as i was chased by the PL

The LP could not have given false testimony if he didn't show up to court. Testimony is statements under oath. I think you meant to say that he made a false report to the cops.

But is the LP guy the person who caused your injuries -- or was that the arresting officers?

The fact that you were arrested while under the influence of medication can cut for you or against you, depending on some details not available here.

You need a private consultation with a personal injury attorney.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

Lp gave false statement to police as i was attacking him hiting him on the chest as i was chased outside costco by LP was arrested half mile away from costco

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

I don't think you will be successful in a claim based just on what you have stated here. Perhaps the LP officer's inability to speak wholly truthfully to the cops was caused at least in part by the fact that he was being attacked at the time -- by you.

tbefore i was arrested and while i was breathless and restless was repidetly presured by the police to confess to other things i didnt do

Consult with a personal injury attorney in Laguna

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced 39+ yrs. I can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practicein Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. I give only appointments over the phone., these services do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ and I would appreciate it if you feel like marking my answers helpful or best. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are court documents , less expensive.

Thanks why laguna attorney must be laguna