Skip to main content

Was charged with conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute an possession of marijuana with intent to distribute

Ocala, FL |

never been introuble before plea guilty on 12/9 85 an was adjudged guilty an never been introuble this was a felony back then now its 2010 an just got supervised deportation what can i do to get out of this situation help me please im from cuba an been in the U.S. SCENCE 1980

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You may be able to have the charge vacated. You need to speak with an immigration attorney. For a free consultation give me a call or email.
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global
212 537 4407


For additional information, please see:

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer