Skip to main content

Wanting to know if the will violate him even if he is proven not guilty for domestic battery 3

Blytheville, AR |

Me and my boyfriend had a situation I said he hit me the took pics of my eye but there wasn't really a bruise also they took a statement from some one that was there I didn't write a statement on him . . . . he pled not guilty when we went to court I also wrote a letter telling his parole officer what really happened just want to know what could happen

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I would expect that he could be violated regardless of the outcome of the pending criminal charges. He should have an experienced criminal defense attorney helping him with both the pending charges and any potential consequences on the probation side of it. Post no further details on the Internet, and only talk with an attorney.


When you said "he hit me" he was in violation of his release conditions. You will need to get an attorney for yourself if you now plan to change your story as this could be a.crime.

Claiborne H. Ferguson, Esq. is * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization.


I suspect he will be violated. If you plan to invoke your right against self-incrimination at the hearing, you need your own attorney.

There is no confidentiality online. Volunteering to answer this question does not create an attorney-client relationship. The likelihood of a positive outcome- exoneration or a mitigated sentence- is increased with the help of an experienced criminal litigator. Seek out an experienced criminal litigator for a free consultation. If you cannot find one on Avvo, search at the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers ( Speak to several attorneys and hire the one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. NACDL local members:

Educational purposes answer. | | | | | Non-privileged answer.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer