Skip to main content

Want to report a company to Department of Labour for its labor practice ... please suggest how to proceed

Saint Louis, MO |

Hi , I am us citizen and recently came across multiple IT Contracting company , who are dealing with FAKE recruiting , fake experience , Fake experience and placing candidates in fortune 100 companies .

Both these companies are recruiting college students and hiring them and making 8-10 years fake exp and placing them with big banks etc...

The companies practice is hurting US citizen .. who are either not selected and if selected told that they are getting cheap labor for more exp somewhere else....

I am looking to report companies like this to DOL . Please suggest if there is any way these companies and their owners can be made accountable ..

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You go on the website for these government agencies, and they usually tell you how to report.

We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I have made do not constitute legal advice. Any statements I have made are based upon the very limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in California.


Go to DOL website or call them. They will outline complaint procedures.

The contents of this post do not establish an attorney-client relationship. Any comments made in this post are general in nature and may not apply to the specific facts and law of your case.


Go to the Department of Labor website at:

The above answer is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney. The above answer is provided in a public forum and questions and answer are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The provision of the above information does not create an attorney-client relationship, and the above information is not legal advice. You should not read this reply to suggest specific advice or to address your exact circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer