WANNa ASK ..why was DHS agents present

Overland Park, KS |

why was DHS agents present in my 1-130 interview ...im on proceedings but didnt understand why DHS AGENTS were present during my interview .

Best Answer

This would depend on the details of your application and case, which your attorney would be able to tell you about. If you don't presently have an immigration attorney I strongly advise you to hire one.

This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

You should direct this question to your attorney.

This response is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Every case is different and it is important to obtain sound legal advise from an experienced immigration attorney before filing an application. If you would like to schedule a free consultation to discuss your situation further, please contact us at (479) 717-2278. We have offices located in Springdale, AR and Fayetteville, AR.