Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


WA state has a hold on my license for a DUI last year, and I have moved to CA where I cannot get any license to drive???

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo DUI email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer