Skip to main content

WA state family and child custody law, is a father obligated to pay child support if he signs over this parental rights

Ritzville, WA |

In Washington State, if a father signs over his parental rights, does he still have to pay child support?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


What do you mean, sign over parental rights? If the parent is not the custodial parent, then no, nothing changes just because they are not the primary parent. If the child is adopted by someone else, then yes, the child support ends.