Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


WA State: Snohomish Co: Can I get a restraining order against my ex who I have a parent plan with if the abuse is horrific?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer