Skip to main content

Visiting native country after second DUI. Already have stamping and I797 approval.

San Francisco, CA |

I got my 2nd DUI while on probation, I am on H1 visa and it is already stamped. I do not need to go for stamping. I have I797 approval notice. I paid my charges and Finished my community service. I am enrolled with 18 month DUI class. They gave me letter of absence. I need to know if there is any extra paperwork i have to carry while entering US or is there any concern which i should take care of?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You should have no worries


Consult with an immigration attorney. This is a forum for criminal defense questions.


You should consult with your immigration attorney. Get a criminal defense attorney for the DUI, if it has not yet been resolved.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer