Skip to main content

Visa extension form

New York, NY |
Attorney answers 1


I-129 (and related forms/paperwork) for L-1 and I-539 for L-2. The forms are least of your trouble. L-1s need lot more work on the support letters, establishing L-1 requirements, and preparing related supporting documents. Proceed through an attorney.



You mean extension of L1 is I-129 ? please confirm

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer