Skip to main content

Visa extension

Pittsburgh, PA |

hi i m here on j1 visa wht is the best way to extend my visa and how long the procedure takes to extend the visa. I dont have any waiver on my visa.
do i need to take help from my current sponsor.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes, your sponsor must issue a form DS-2019 which covers the time that you are seeking to extend your status. You need to file for an extension of stay (form I-539) with the USCIS.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer