Skip to main content

USCIS interview related question.

Minneapolis, MN |

Our marriage green card interview is after 2 weeks later. We printed and sent our collection of pictures in A4 paper (4/5 pictures in 1 paper). Is it necessary to show these pictures in Album during interview?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It is always a good idea to assume USCIS lost everything you provided them with. This way you are not going to be taken by surprise when it actually happens to you at the interview

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


It is not necessary to show the pictures in an album, but you should always bring the pictures with you to the interview.

Andrea F Szew is an attorney with over 12 years experience in immigration law. Her response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to her. Please be aware that Ms. Szew highly recommends that you retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case. Ms. Szew's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. If you would like to discuss your case further with Ms. Szew please contact her office at either (310) 477-0047 or (702) 639-5129.


While the officers often don't request to see the originals, it is always a good idea to bring them with you in case they lost the file or the officer wants to see them. This holds true for other documents as well.

Ellie Mosko Attorney Ellis Porter, PLC 2701 Troy Center Dr., 410 Troy, MI 48084 Phone: 248-519-9900 Fax: 248-519-9901 Email: The information I provide on Avvo is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney client relationship

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer