Skip to main content

USCIS immigration relief for Filipinos impacted by typhoon Haiyan

Austin, TX |

USC huband applied an immigrant petition for me but has to apply a Provisional waiver with it. My family in PH was really hit hard by the typhoon. If we request to expedite the processing and they approve the petition,am I gonna leave the US with a visa or Greencard possible on my hand? Or do I have to go through Consular processing? Thank you in advance.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You have to go through consular processing.


Consular Processing will still be required.

Kindly note that this posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Remember, this site is akin to an internet blog. Do not rely on information here to make important decisions in your life. Make an appointment to meet with a licensed attorney in his or her office (or via Skype or phone) to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


You will have to go through consular process.


How did you enter the United States? If you are a visa overstay, you might be able to adjust your status in the U.S.

This answer is not to be construed as legal advice. For a free telephone consultation, contact us now at: (512) 215-5235 Austin, (214) 377-4822 Dallas, (713) 242-1783 Houston, (210) 957-8845 San Antonio

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer