US citizen perpetrator found out about working 1 student and have try to take advantage of it

Brooklyn, NY |

I'm an international student and I m a victim of DB . My ex classmate US citizen 19 years old has stalked , harassed and beat me 26 years old for 5 month but keeps plays not guilty already 5th court . I'm afraid to be deported as working student , even worst his Legal Aid attorney and his Middle Eastern relatives visited District attorney to say that I'm just try to get U visa out of it . Yes I want U visa but it wasn't a point , he used treat me as his belongings . I'm afraid of trial since I may be asked if I worked , Now they charging him in : Menacing , harassment , assault w ink , stalking , . I'm really afraid since he feels so confident , even worst my therapist told me that if I in need DA provide U visa certificate at the start of investigation which I still waiting for and qualifies

This is one situation in which you should seek legal help. How do you want us to analyse this on AVVO. ?

is that possible that victim of the crime who spoke up and was searching for help might get deported since violation of F1? In fact i`s no evidence i was working i only was telling this to DA, I have never cashed a checks or something....

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Depends on the type of a crime, but generally yes, it is possible This is why you need to hire an immigration attorney. You can contact us. Info on our website.

Thanks for ur opinion and "contact us" link, but I think u may assume from my previous comments that 1) if I broke the law by working i`m not wealthy, and not able afford an attorney 2) victim of the crimes generally help built strong cases and their cooperation with officials and presents r important for investigation and trial, even I know that...lol U have a wonderful day Mr. Joseph

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Thank you Mr. Asker, you too. I did not assume anything. I just answered your question. You do not like the answer - disregard it and move on.

You need to immediately go to an immigration attorney to help you with this. U Visas are very complicated and need much evidence. You cannot do it yourself. There are even charitable agencies, like Catholic Charities that will help you.

You really need ot discuss this with an immigration attorney