Skip to main content

Unfairly treated by CPS

Springfield, MO |

My child was removed from our home bc of heresay about drugs/suicide attempts. My was placed with family member. My husband was able to regain our daughter. This happened while i was away for a couple days. Now im allowed no contact. I passed a drug test, and was declined for drug counseling. The case worker contacted them, and now they want me to do six months of a drug treatment program?? Wth?? I cannot see my daughter until the eighteenth. Ive cooperated and done everything on the "family plan". Now i must do the six months. Im not a drug user. Its heresay from a family member. What do i do??

+ Read More

Filed under: Criminal defense
Attorney answers 1


This is a very serious matter. Hire a local, competent attorney.

My comments are general in nature, are not legal advice as to your specific issue, and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. Disregard this solicitation if you have already engaged a lawyer in connection with the legal matter referred to in this solicitation. You may wish to consult your lawyer or another lawyer instead of me. The exact nature of your legal situation will depend on many facts not known to me at this time. You should understand that the advice and information in this solicitation is general and that your own situation may vary. This statement is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Missouri.