Under MO state law when is an employee considered a full time employee

Bolivar, MO |

I am employed part-time at a bank in Missouri. Recently they have scheduled me to work 45 hours a week with no days off. The full-time employees dont even work 40 hours a week. I am just wondering if it is legal for a part-time employee to work more than 39 hours a week. I heard that it wasnt because I dont get benefits or paid vacation, like all every other teller.

I am working in Missouri as well. I am classified as part time but they have me working full time hours without benefits. All my co-workers in the same field are considered full time with benefits. They told me that they exceeded the budjet and can't afford to give me benefits. Is there something I can do? What is the law? Do I have a law suit?

As far as I am aware, under the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) criteria, you are considered a full time employee and as a salaried worker must be paid time and one half compensation for all hours worked in excess of 40.