Skip to main content

TX-SA,cited class c,poss of paraphenelia marij., from CA, attends 1st yr at private Univ.1st offense.Advice,consequence?

San Antonio, TX |

Need assistance for daughter, age 19, to dismiss n bring daughter home to CA. Need off record. Will affect financial aid? Alternatives to have off record?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4

Posted for information on drug cases


There are several different ways to get Class Cs dismissed that will allow her to ultimately expunge the case from her record. I would start by contacting Ms. Giardino.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.


Class "c" 's can usually be dismissed with a combination of a drug class and community service hours. A local attorney can help with the process and subsequently getting it removed from her record. It's always best to invest a little time and effort now to keep it off the record.

Austin Drug Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website,


Make sure she gets it dismissed, either straight up or through a deferred disposition. Merely paying the fine could result in the charge permanently remaining on he criminal history.

Law Office of David D. White, PLLC
1205 Rio Grande St.
Austin, TX 78701
(512) 369-3737

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer