Skip to main content

Two misdemeanors Makes me inadmissible to enter to canada????????????

Seattle, WA |

I was charged in United States in 2010 with two charges PC 273A (B) child endangerment and PC 273.6(A) violation of a protective order. I received time served and a 3 year NON FORMAL PROBATION. This happen at the same time and the same hearing, both are misdemeanor, this makes me inadmissible to enter to Canada??? What can I do, help Please… Thank You.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You need to contact an immigration lawyer in your area to get advice on crossing the border into Canada, any if your record presents a problem at the border. As to the convictions, I would also suggest you contact a criminal derfense attorney to see if the state of conviction has any expungement/seal laws that may apply to your convictions.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


you may want to reach out to a Canadian licensed immigration attorney. Most of us here deal with US immigration law.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.


Contact attorney with Canadian immigration background.

Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer