Trying to serve my ex husband he lives in PA and he will not sign for the certified mail. What is my next step? I am in MD

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer