HI, My OPT STEM Extension expires on June 15th. I applied for H1B this year in premium processing. Assuming it will be approved by May 1st, I am planning to leave USA on May 1st and return back on June 2nd on F-1 visa.
1. Given my situation is it safe to travel outside USA if H1B is already applied.
2. WIll have any problems at port of entry.
3 .what documents do i need to carry with me.4. Will my entry into USA at port of Entry in any way be affected my DUI case(pre-trial is done but still pending final decision) and the above terms mentioned