Traffic court question

Milwaukee, WI |

getting ticket in the mail from a car accident

Best Answer

And?

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

How come when I got into the car accident I got a ticket in the mail and was never told that I would get a ticket?

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

There could be several reasons. For example office busy with other matters. Contact a qualified traffic court attorney.

What's the question?

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Sorry but I don't see a question here.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Clarify your question.

Whats the question?

Get a local traffic court lawyer to fight it.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com