Skip to main content

To this date, can i still apply for deferred action or is it too late?

Santa Monica, CA |

I graduated high school in 2011, and I'm currently working and going to college. i have no bad record in the united states.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


As long as you meet all the requirements, there is no deadline to apply. Besides having graduated from high school, you'll have to prove you have lived in the US continuously since June 15, 2007, you were under 16 when you entered, you were in the US on June 15, 2012, and you're currently under 31. If you have any questions about putting together your application, talk to an immigration lawyer who can help you prepare a complete application. Good luck!

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. No client-attorney relationship is created through this information. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions.


If you qualify in all respects, then yes, you can still apply

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.


If you meet all the requirements, you can apply.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer