This year did COS H4 to F1 while in US. Visa stamped on passport is H4 and expired in 2013. What would be my visa number/type?

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer