Avvo Questions & Answers

Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.

Question

This foreclosure and removal of two 75 year old women from their home, has got to be a scam, right?

The second was charged off many years ago. I have to assume that it was included in a portfolio of debt that was bought for pennies on the dollar, which I believe makes it illegal to do a non judicial foreclosure, which they did.

Second, according to their first lien holder, Trojan never informed them of a foreclosure or sale. We have been in weekly contact with the first lien holder (which is current) and they never mentioned a foreclosure or sale and continued to collect payments.

Third, Trojan Capital Claims they bought the house for $91,595.54 (from themselves I would imagine). Now the second was around $25,000, so why would they buy it for $91,595.54? My guess would be to protect themselves from Carrington coming in and protecting their investment.

Summarized, Trojan Capital INVESTMENTS, buys a home, that has $380,282.30 owed on it, but only can be sold if they are lucky for $297,500 for a net loss of $82,782.30. Something is incredibly wrong here and I would be willing to bet, if someone looked at what Trojan Capital is doing, there would be a long list of elderly people these guys are taking advantage of.

| 4 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Answer
Answer

Sponsored Listings

Loading content

28731EB2-58E3-4EAD-9AF7-03A80A94D0EF