Skip to main content

The vertical blinds in my apartment fell down on my hand and screws cut my finger i went to hospital I got 12 stitches...

Atlanta, GA |

what should I do ???

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


Take photos of the blinds, wall and your hand. Contact local and qualified personal injury litigation attorney. Not nearly even information to offer opinion about viability of a claim. Good luck.
Ps. Don't post more facts and don't speak with your landlord's insurance representatives.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff



If I sue them do they have to pay my hospital bills???and how much should I get $$$ for suing them...??? (for suffering and not able to work 2 weeks )

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams


All of the above


It is impossible to give an accurate evaluation of your case based on the limited information provided. Find an experienced attorney and call for a consultation.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. NY Attorney, Daniel Buttafuoco, has been voted BEST LAWYER five years in a row and has represented clients all over the United States. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Daniel Buttafuoco strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in order to ensure proper advice is received.


Use this site to find a good personal injury lawyer near you.


A local personal injury lawyer can investigate whether the blinds were defective or negligently installed.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


I agree with the other responses. Use AVVO to find a good personal injury lawyer near you. Most offer a meeting to asses the situation. Good Luck!


I'm sorry to hear about your hand injury. Like the other attorneys responding, I would need more information before I could really help answer your question. If you would like to call me to discuss the details further, feel free to give me a call at 678-974-7276. I am happy to provide a free telephone consultation.
Mary Lewis

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer