Skip to main content

The phone was tapped , charged with consp. to deliver controlled dang. drug. how can they really prove the act was really done:

Shawnee, OK |

and dont the pros. attorney, have to have bonafide, proof, such as some one to come to court and say it happen?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you've been charged with this crime, then you need to be asking this question to an attorney face to face, not seeking free advice on the internet. If you can't afford one, you should ask the court to appoint one for you.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.