Skip to main content

The judge said that my husband had 3 warrants from 3 different county i called those county they said no he does not what do i

Miami, FL |

do now there holding till the next court date but the judge made a mistake

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Your husband may have an outstanding warrant in the other county; and the person you spoke to either missed it or did not have access to that information. I would suggest you call a criminal defense attorney in the jurisdiction where your husband is being held.


The very best thing to do is hire a seasoned criminal defense attorney. The attorney you hire will look into all of the facts and circumstances and advise your husband accordingly.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I make do not constitute legal advice. Any statements made by me are based upon the limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in Florida.


An attorney would know where to check where the regular public does not. Maybe he has an arrest warrant or two and those do not show up on the public record until they are served. He really does need to get legal representation, go see an attorney

The information provided is not legal advice from Criminal Defense Lawyer Albert Quirantes, or the Ticket Law Center in Miami, Florida. There is no attorney client privilege created in this communication. Do not send questions which are confidential in nature by either this venue or via email. Personal questions should be asked in person or via telephonic conference only. You should only ask theoretical questions of a general nature.


Go to and see if his warrants appear. The Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement is one of the best sources to search for warrants and that is where I would start my search.