Skip to main content

The IRS garnished my 2008 Stimulus money (for my 3 kids) before I filed and won the Innocent Spouse Relief...

Seattle, WA |

Now they're saying I can't get that $3000 back even though they have relieved me of the debt owed by my now ex-husband. Any way I can fight that?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Probably not.

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]