Skip to main content

The information on my marriage license is incorrect..wrong birthdate and age. How do I change it?

Tampa, FL |

I also signed with the middle initial M. which is not my legal middle name but my confirmation one. How do I get these mistakes fixed?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


contact the clerk that issued the license.