Skip to main content

The court wanted me after 10days due to an issue regards my license ?

Boise, ID |

the court wanted me after 10days due to an issue regards my license while actually the license + insurance are not ended or suspended , im really wondering what was my problem to go to the court i don't even have a traffic tickets ! please reassure me ASAP..
thanks & regards

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Your question is a little vague but if by stating "the court wanted me" means they issued a warrant for your arrest on a traffic violation this typically results from your failure to either (1) pay the ticket on time or (2) appear at the scheduled court date listed on your citation. If a warrant has been issued, I would recommend that you immediately go to the county courthouse where the citation was issued and request that the warrant be quashed and make arrangements for another court date or pay the fine.

Response to this question is the opinion of the attorney. Response to this question does not form an attorney client relationship between attorney and the individual posing the question on AVVO.



Dear Mark , the letter from the court due to my license but my license and insurance are good (nothing wrong in it) .. actually i don't know why the send me a letter , i never do something wrong and i don't have tickes to pay it .. i asked a lawyer and he called teh court to ask about my issue but they didn't explain anything for him .. plz reassure me if there is a law in US to visit the court due to license ,...

Mark R Petersen

Mark R Petersen


To give a more complete answer, I would need to see the court notice. If you have your license and insurance and the court issue is for no license or insurance just bring your information to the Court and they should clear it up. If you have a common name sometimes the courts have name confusion.


You should call the court clerk to find out if there is a warrant for your arrest, why was the warrant issued, and ask if there is any way you can get the warrant cancelled on your own, without hiring an attorney. If you walk into the courthouse and there is a warrant for your arrest, you could be arrested. You need to find out why the warrant was issued and how to get the underlying problem resolved. I suggest that you hire a criminal defense attorney who practices in the city or county where the warrant was issued. That attorney may be able to get the warrant cancelled, obtain a new court date for you, and help you resolve the underlying problem that caused the warrant to be issued.

The answers submitted on AVVO by The Rogers Law Firm, LLC d/b/a are for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal advice, are not intended to be advertising, and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. The transmission of information on AVVO is not intended to establish, and receipt of such information does not establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The reader should not act on the answers without first consulting legal counsel.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer