Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.
Question

The at fault driver was only 19yo. What is my claim worth? should I get a lawyer ? Does it being a commercial vehicle matter?

There were three vehicles ahead of me, the 1st two crashed into one another causing the 3rd car to stop abruptly. I was able to stop in time to prevent my vehicle from hitting that 3rd car. My car was the 4th car. A few seconds after I stopped a commercial pick up truck slammed into my car causing my vehicle to be totaled. Air bags deployed, 2 windows where competed broken, my back seat was broken, and my trunk was completely smashed in. Due to the 5th vehicle hitting me, my vehicle was pushed into the car in front of me. Police were called out, the driver behind me was at fault 100%. That driver’s insurance covered my totaled vehicle in full through my insurance. I went to the ER that same day and was sent home. The following day my back and neck continued to hurt and the pain traveled to my legs, arms and hands. The 3rd day I got and MRI which showed two disc herniations. I went see a chiropractor for a little over 6 months, I also went to pain management and got two facet injections. I was prescribed a number of medications. My pain finally subsided. I am a mother, work, and was pressing my masters degree. I was unable to work for 2 months, accumulated 50k in medical bills.

| 4 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Answer
Answer
Sponsored Listings