Skip to main content

Tenant missed two month of payments, landlord's rights under WA landlord tenant act, eviction process

Graham, WA |

My tenant has missed two months of rental payments.What are the next steps.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The answer is that it depends. You will need to be able to explain to an attorney whether the tenancy is residential or commercial and if residential, what type of residence. There are several procedures that need to be followed for an eviction to occur. A landlord-tenant attorney in your area can get the ball rolling rather quickly and help you retain control over the situation and your property, and you might even be able to obtain legal fees from your tenant.

Before you contact an attorney, make sure you have any documentation you may have in front of you (such as a lease and any correspondence between you and the tenant).

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer