We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I injured my left thumb in 2010 on the job and had surgery done on it in July of 2011. I have seen another surgeon who felt another procedure was needed and referred me to a hand specialist whom I saw in Oct. of 2012. he wants to do another procedure but is behind in paperwork so it is still pending his report. In the meantime my Temp. Disability just ended and the Ins. Co. has informed me that they have rated me at Perm. Disability of 2% as I am not yet Dr. rated. They capped the Perm. at approx. 800.00. I just received a list of QME Dr. that I have to choose from, all are in Chico, Ca. I have 5 days to do so. If I cash a check from the insurance co from the Perm. Disability of 2% does that mean I am stuck with that as a rating? I am afraid there is not enough time to find an attorney.