Skip to main content

Taking our daughter to mexico without my consent or knowledge.

Hillsboro, OR |

I have legal & physical custody of our daughter who is 10 . My ex has taken her to mexico without my consent or knowledge . He had her passport since this summer vacation . Our divorce decree specifies a letter of consent from me . What should i do ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Get an Order from the Court, get it certified and send a letter to Homeland Security that should stop him.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer