Skip to main content

Taking a polygraph test

Port Arthur, TX |

My son on parole was told he had to take a polygraph. The lady administering the test told the parole officer she was not going to do it because she threatened him and now they want to send him to another county to have the test done. She has threatened him three times telling him she was going to send him back to prison . She said that he should never have been let out and she was going to do whatever to send him back. What are his rights. The parole officers supervisor is aware of this and he has asked for another parole officer and was told she would see what she could do but said she is the only one for this area. He has disabilities and is scared. Where can we get help with thisy

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Hire an attorney. Parolees have some rights. Maybe if you hire a lawyer the po will back off.

Answering your question is not a substitute for a full consultation. The information is provided for educational and informative purposes only and does NOT establish an attorney/client relationship. The information provided is accurate to the best of my ability, but the reality is most legal issues are more complex than most people realize and they cannot be fully addressed in this forum. A full consultation with a qualified attorney is usually necessary in order to get a complete understanding of your legal rights.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer