Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Surviving Parent giving consent to a family member for custody (child lives in a different state)

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer