Skip to main content

Supplemental Petition for Relocation of Child(ren)

Brandon, FL |

I have an open existing child support/visitation already in place.

Does the form above need to be served by a process server?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


First of all you need to file a Petition to Relocate not a Supplemental Petition. The statute is very specific as to what needs to be included in the Petition and how it is to be served. I would strongly suggest you consult with and retain am experienced family law attorney. This is a complicated matter. I wish you the best of luck.

If you find my answer to be helpful or the best answer, please make sure to mark your choice. **COMMUNICATION ON THIS SITE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.**


yes, this petition requires personal service of process


Absolutely have it served.

Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the attorney responsible for this posting is merely attempting to participate in a Q & A session intended to be helpful but certainly not intended to be legal advice. It is important that you understand that no attorney-client relationship has been formed and that the attorney has no obligation to follow up with you with your legal issue unless you separately contact said attorney and arrange for him to legally represent you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer