Skip to main content

Subpoena on behalf of the Common Wealth

Lancaster, PA |

I am being subpoena in a case in which i have nothing to do with. It is a family which I am included because someone sen't the cops to my house for one of my family members. I am pregnant and fear losing my child is there anyway to avoid this stressful situation?! The only thing they could use is me agreeing that the photo was my family..

+ Read More

Filed under: Subpoena
Attorney answers 1


You should contact the attorney who issued the subpoena (or hire a lawyer to do so on your behalf) and explain your situation. The attorney may be willing to release you from the subpoena. If that doesn't work, you can file a motion to quash the subpoena.