Strong armed by WNY district attorney

Buffalo, NY |

I am getting strong armed by a DA and need advise I believe my attorney is not doing a good job here with me.

Filed under: Criminal defense

Change attorneys if you're not comfortable with the one representing you.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

You have the right to fire your attorney and obtain new counsel.

It is always advisable to contact an attorney. For a consultation, please contact my office at 516-669-3295. We are located in West Babylon, NY and proudly offer very low rates and free consultations. <a href="http://www.LouisLSternbergLaw.com">Please visit us on the web.</a>

You don't give any facts.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Having a good rapport with your attorney is of the utmost importance for effective advocacy. It is crucial that you address your concerns with your attorney and allow them the opportunity to explain there actions/ inaction. What you might perceive as your attorney not doing a good job, may simply be a case of miscommunication or defense strategy. If you remain uncomfortable with your attorney after communicating with them and voicing your concerns, you always have the option of retaining new counsel.

If you feel you and your attorney do not have a good working rapport you may wish to change attorneys. I represent people in most areas of WNY. Please feel free to call my office for a free consultation 716-439-4700.

I would recommend that you at least consult with another local attorney sooner than later before making any decisions. You certainly have the right to choose your own attorney and are free to speak with as many as you need even while you are currently represented.