Rented a storage unit from Jan 2010 onwards...fully paid up until Aug 2012. The company auctioned my stuff on Feb 9 first week. <Issues>
2-3 months before auction, I had sent an email expainling I was in unemployment status and need to find a resolution. I made prior two contacts in resolution of the extra fees they levied but never received any response from the firm. No response to emails. The manager was always unreachable
I asked the company to send my account summary a week before the auctiond but the representative at the firm send it to the wrong email
On the date of auction I paid the complete rent except the fees. The company rejected my payment and sold my stuff off.