Still waitiing for any news from uscis, and nothing yet do i need to worry?

North Hollywood, CA |

my daugther whent to do her fingerprints on october 1 and we are waiting and had no news , im getting worried . any advice?

you do not say what type of a case, but wait, if interview needs to be scheduled - it will be

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

is defferred action

Irene Vaisman

Irene Vaisman

There are no interviews in DACA cases but be patient and wait

I would not worry you need to just be patient. USCIS can take some time depending on what type of petition you submitted. You can always check the status of your petition on www.uscis.gov website or you can call the phone number on your receipt.

It really depends on what you applied for. Did you apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) or some other benefit. I will say that we are seeing DACA cases approved this week for filings from September 11-15 with fingerprints taken in early October. Therefore, if its DACA you shouldn't worry. No matter what the process, you can track the case at www.uscis.gov.

my daugther applied for daca, i get worried because her cousin applied one month later and he already got his permit , and they took her fingerprints on october first, she is never been in trouble so in that part im ok but the waitting is killing me cause she is graduating this year from high school

Stephanie Scarborough

Stephanie Scarborough

There should be no worries. The approvals are coming at varied rates. She is on track with other DACA applications we are seeing approved. I had just another approval today from a case filed at the same time as hers. Any day now!

Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. daughter should be getting her interview notice anytime soon, from a few weeks from now to a few months.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.