Status adjust

Hyattsville, MD |

hello, I would like to know how what is the procedure for adjustment of status, having married with a permanent resident and i have a B1/B2 visa and having come to usa , what I need to do when I'm there, thanks

Your husband can file form I-130 Petition for alien relative, however, because he is only a permanent resident it could take a while depending on your nationality. Kindly contact me for more information.

Law Office of Guerline L. Laurore, P.C.
Phone: (814) 260-0163
Fax: (814) 260-0093
Email: gllaurore@llaurorelaw.com
Website:http:// www.llaurorelaw.com/
I think therefore I am, I am therefore God is. Descartes

DISCLAIMER: This communication does not create an Attorney-Client relationship unless you have retained this office for legal representation.

Your question does not provide enough facts for a complete analysis of your case. You may have several good options depending upon your facts. While the previous answer may (in the end) be the correct, you will not know this until an experienced immigration has reviewed all of your facts and considered all of you options.

Don't give up that easy!

Matthew Glinsmann
Glinsmann Immigration Lawyers
12 Russell Avenue
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Schedule a Free Consultation at www.Glinlaw.com or by calling (301) 987-0030 ext.1