Skip to main content

Speeding ticket in PA on MD license

Narberth, PA |

42 in a 25 in Ardmore, PA. Clean MD driver's license. USAA insurance for over 15yrs. Don't want to go to court and have no problem paying fine. Want to just send in money. Do I plead guilty or not guilty?


+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Call the clerk of the court in PA and inquire how this is accomplished. You might be eligible for traffic school. If you take that route, you would be pleading guilty.


In PA the only way to not show up in Court is to plead guilty. In PA you would get points on your license and might take an insurance hit. You would need to talk to an attorney in Maryland and see how they will treat the conviction on the ticket in that state.

If your ticket is in Narberth you can usually work out a better deal with the local PD and the Court there is understanding as well. In short my inclination would be not to just plead guilty but to hire counsel and see what he or she can work out for you.

Adam D. Zucker, Esq
Mudrick & Zucker, P.C.
Conshohocken & Lansdale

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer