Skip to main content

Someone is trying to be me, what do I need to do?

Orlando, FL |

In 2007 some how my body switched and now I am living but I do not feel like myself. I do not look like myself and I have done every thing. I have called the police, I have gone to the emergency room, I have been Baker Acted, I have been hospitalized for 5 weeks and put on medication. How ever I still do not feel like myself. It just seems like I am being used and I am not alright with it. What should I do?

+ Read More

Filed under: Estates Trusts
Attorney answers 3


I don't believe there is a legal question here. But, I have actually heard of a psychological condition that sounds like what you are experiencing. If I were you, I would find a good therapist that has experience with such a disorder and see if they can help. Good luck.

Carol Johnson Law Firm, P.A. : (727) 647-6645 : : Wills, Trusts, Real Property, Probate, Special Needs: Information provided here is anecdotal and should not be relied upon or considered legal advice. Every matter is different and answers given here are general in nature and may not reflect current Florida law at the time you are reading this posting. Please contact me if you feel you need additional assistance with your matter.


You should consult with a therapist for advice.
If the therapist advises you to see an attorney-follow up with that advice.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.


I agree that this is not a legal question but a question for a therapist. Did you meet any therapist you think you could trust when you were hospitalized? If so, please call him or her for a referral.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer