Skip to main content

Social security card on travelling visa.

Minneapolis, MN |

Is it possible to get social Security Card if I have tourist visa. It looks like I need it everywhere, Drivers license, bank card, apartment ...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


No you can't get a SS card with usual tourist visa. To see if you can get one on some exception, contact an immigration attorney in your area.

The information you obtain from this website is not legal advice. Please contact us at 954-916-2667 or in Florida for a FREE evaluation and legal advice pertaining to your particular claim.