So I need a malpractice attorney or do I need an attorney for slander/libel?

Kinston, NC |

My primary care Physician wrote false statements about my dead father in my medical records which can be seen by all doctors' online... I am hurt and embarrassed by what she said and now they wont take it off the website. I don't understand why she did that and I think her behavior was really unethical and uncalled for. Is there anything I can do?Or Can someone please help me save my father's now tainted name

See my answer on your other similar question.

Contact state medical board.

It sounds like defamation [libel], however; unless you have tangible economic damages, you dont have a case. File a complaint with the Board of Ethics.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.