Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


So i just got my i-797 for petitioning my mom, and its ben more than 30 days and im trying to contact the nvc but no reply

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer