Skip to main content

SLANDER= parent "A" called up parent "B" to tell her that I had sex with a minor (girl) in cheer club. Parent B child told me.

Costa Mesa, CA |

I own a girls cheer club. Parent "A" who recently quit our club called Parent "B" who is still have her daughter in our club, that I had sex with an underage GIRL "C" in our cheer club. Parent "B" daughter told me this. I notified the parents of GIRL "C" about this already. I would like to sue PARENT "A". This is a flat out lie so that I will lose my business. Pls help.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Please do not keep repeating your question. You need to speak with an attorney about ALL of the facts of the case, not post more hypotheticals.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer