Skip to main content

Si entre con visa de turista por 6 meses puedo cambiar mi estatus a un parol que me permita sacar la licencia de conduccion, Gra

Tampa, FL |

Soy cubano llevo 5 meses viviendo aqui en EE.UU con mi familia, quisiera sacar la licencia de conduccion para ir a la iglesia ayudar com voluntario en las escuelas de mis nietos, y tener cierta independencia , tengo licencia de conduccir de Cuba ... me dijeron el dicho departamento que tengo que obtener un parol en mi pasaporte... es posible antes del año cambiar mi estatus
para parol .... yo se que para la residencia debo esperar un año y un dia pero pudiera obtener de inmigracion ese parol en mi pasaporte para poder sacar la licencia de conduccion... que debo hacer voy a inmigracion directamente .... por favor si pueden me orientan al respecto, Maya 2012 Gracias

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Debes hablar con un abogado que tiene experiencia con casos de inmigracion Cubano.
You should speak to an attorney who has experience in Cuban immigration.

Puedes obtener un referido de aqui or de
You can obtain a referral from this website or from

(Translation by Bing Translator)

Law Office of Marc Taylor, Esq. PC,, 888-645-6272, , 224 W. 4th Street, Suite 200, New York, NY 10014 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Please confine the question to English for a better reply.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602

Neil F. Lewis

Neil F. Lewis


yo creo que este es un gringo.


Usted debería de haberse presentado con un oficial de inmigración hace 5 meses. Como entro a los Estados Unidos? Si usted no se ha presentado ante un oficial de inmigración, tiene que hacerlo para hacer el proceso de "parole". Consulte con un abogado con experiencia en inmigración en Tampa que conozca las pólizas locales.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer