Should we continue to make payments on timeshare being investigated by Bettr Business Bureau?

Norridgewock, ME |

We pay monthly for a time share and have been receiving letters from Better Business Bureau. We have been paying the monthly payment but have not paid maintenance fees.

Filed under: Timeshares

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/do-i-continue-to-pay-for-company-in-better-busines-1223473.html?ref=answer_question_serp_title_1

Avvo doesn't pay us for these responses, and I'm not your lawyer just because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me, please contact me. Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. I'm only licensed in CA and you shouldn't rely on this answer, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it's impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.